Monday 3 April 2023

The Lost Coin | English Play | Skit with Moral | School Drama

 Title: The Lost Coin


Characters:

  • Sarah, a young girl
  • Emily, Sarah's best friend
  • Mrs. Johnson, Sarah's mother
  • Mr. Brown, a neighbor

Scene: Sarah's house and the neighborhood

Act 1

Sarah is playing with her best friend Emily in her room. They are having fun playing with their dolls.

Emily: Sarah, have you seen my necklace? It was a gift from my grandmother.

Sarah: No, I haven't seen it. Did you check your bag?

Emily: Yes, I did. I can't find it anywhere.

Mrs. Johnson enters the room.

Mrs. Johnson: What's going on, girls?

Emily: I lost my necklace, Mrs. Johnson. It's very precious to me.

Mrs. Johnson: Don't worry, Emily. I'm sure it will turn up.

Act 2

Later that day, Sarah and her mother go to the grocery store. On their way back, they see Mr. Brown searching for something on the ground.

Mrs. Johnson: Is everything okay, Mr. Brown?

Mr. Brown: I lost a coin. It's a special one. I've been collecting coins for years, and this one is very valuable to me.

Sarah: We can help you look for it, Mr. Brown.

Mr. Brown: That would be very kind of you, Sarah. Thank you.

They all start searching for the lost coin.

Act 3

After a while, Sarah sees something shiny under a tree. She picks it up and realizes it's Emily's necklace.

Sarah: Mom, look! I found Emily's necklace.

Mrs. Johnson: That's great news, Sarah. Let's go give it to her.

Emily is overjoyed to have her necklace back.

Emily: Thank you so much, Sarah. You're the best friend ever.

Sarah: I'm happy to help. But wait, there's more. Look what I found.

Sarah shows Emily and Mrs. Johnson the lost coin.

Mr. Brown: That's my coin! Where did you find it?

Sarah: Under that tree over there.

Mr. Brown: You are a smart and honest girl, Sarah. Thank you for finding my coin.

Mrs. Johnson: See, Emily? When you lose something, it's always best to tell someone. You never know who might help you find it.

Moral: Honesty and kindness always lead to good things. When you lose something, don't be afraid to ask for help. And if you find something that belongs to someone else, do the right thing and return it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Magical Pen | Comedy Play | English Drama | Comedy English Play Script with Moral

  Title: The Magical Pen Characters: Tom, a young man Jack, Tom's best friend Linda, Jack's girlfriend Old man, a wise character Sce...